Friday, November 8, 2013

Mr. George & Mrs. Ceil


Last week I got to meet up with Mr. George and Mrs. Ceil.  They were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and wanted a few photos to make their day extra special.  Watching them interact was so special....the way that Mr. George took care of her, the way that she looked at him, and they way that they laughed together.  All of it made me hope and pray that Josh and I will get to experience this stage of life someday.  :)  

This was his facebook post (yes...he's super cool) to her the morning of their anniversary.  Melt my heart.  :)

"Ceil, you are the love of my life, my companion, my helper, my friend.  
God has blessed our marriage and made His face to shine upon us as we travel this sod.  Come and grow old with me, the best is yet to be!"  


 photo IMG_4550copy.jpg

 photo IMG_4558-3copy.jpg

 photo IMG_4570copy.jpg

 photo IMG_4580copy.jpg

 photo IMG_4588copy.jpg

 photo IMG_4599copy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog